Do you know how to register for San Sebastian Gastronomika 2013? Come to Kursaal.
A new edition of San Sebastian Gastronomika is coming and here in La Antigua de Fuentesaúco we want to help you with the information needed for those who are interested in come and participate in the activities that they offer us this year.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SAN SEBASTIAN GASTRONOMIKA 2013.
All the people or companies who want to register for San Sebastian Gastronomika 2013 have to do it through the Equinoccio Viajes office in Larramendi St. 200006, Donosti – San Sebastian. or through the telephone +34 943216580. You can also register through the next email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Besides this way, in the organization web page there are several online application forms to register in the different types of registration that they offer (http://www.sansebastiangastronomika.com/es/inscripcion.php).
Types of registration for San Sebastian Gastronomika 2013
Alta convention: The price per person is 375€ and this price includes the entrance to the A auditorium, the tastings and also the activities which take place in the Alta convention zone.
Among this year´s figures we can find some the most important Spanish chefs like Andoni Luis Aduriz, Juan Mari Arzak, Joan Roca, Karlos Arguiñano, Quique Dacosta or Martín Berasategui, and also international chefs like Heston Blumenthal, Isaac McHale, James Lowe, James Knappett or Chef Peng, for example.
Off activities: In this registration type, some different and innovative activities will be included. We are going to detail them for you.
– IV Barbecue Contest (25€): This includes the show entrance, the barbecue tasting and being a member of the jury of the contest.
– Private Cooking (50€): Cooking classes with important chefs in groups of 15 people maximum (includes the entrance to the show). This is the schedule:
– Cooking With (80€): Private cooking classes with some of the most important Spanish chefs in groups of 5 people maximum (includes the show entrance)
– Wine Sessions (80€): this includes all the activities related with wine except for the Wine&Win contest (includes the show entrance)
– Wine&Win (75€ per couple): Wine tasting contest in which the couple who win will get a 2000€ prize. It is made for professionals and also amateurs.
– Gastronomika Tastings (25€ each)
The Kursaal Hall is situated in the old part of San Sebastian, next to the beach. Click in this link to see the exact location of Kursaal.
With all this activities we are sure that nobody will get bored in this year’s edition of San Sebastian Gastronomika so don’t hesitate it and come to Kursaal!